Teamviewer like service (Unraid) - Acces to LAN

Hey

I was wondering if you know of a docker image or equiavalent, that grants me acces to my unraid server and local lan acces over the internet kind of like team viewer.

I can't host a VPN server on my home network as I'm behind Carrier grade NAT. 

Right now I'm running a reverse VPN on a VPS and then connecting my unraid server as a client and then I can connect another client to the unraid server through the VPS. 

But it would be preferable to have a team viewer like service as a docker, that only need to acces to the web, as the openvpn client plugin sometimes disconnect. 

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, CHBMB said:

Teamviewer is a bit of a bitch to setup on most Linux distros, I use Antergos as my daily driver and installed it from the AUR which was fairly painless though.

Thanks :) I'm only supposed to use it as a remote connection when my openvpn connection sometimes fails. Is Antergos lightweight? I currently have a i3 6100 and 16 gb ram, would 1 core and 1gb ram be sufficient? 

Edited by fc0712
4 hours ago, CHBMB said:

You choose the desktop environment on install.  Go with something lightweight like xfce.  Personally I use Gnome, but not sure that'd be the best choice.  Other option would be Solus either Budgie or Mate.  

May I ask how you installed Teamviewer?

I tried installing it through the package manager and it returns error --> write error: No space left on device

my vdisk is 20g so there should be enough space

Do you have any idea?

Edited by fc0712