We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

unRAID crashing after updating to 6.4.0

gpremrajan

Hey guys, I recently updated to 6.4.0 and my unRAID server cannot seem to be stable for longer than 24 hours. I was upgrading from rc7 with which it would be online for about 30 days without any issues. I'm unable to telnet/SSH into it or even access the webUI. It resolves itself when I brute turn off the server and turn it back on but will end up crashing by the next day. Here are the specs for my system: 

Ryzen 5 1500 

Gigabyte B350 Motherboard 

8GB DDR4 RAM 

256GB Samsung EVO SSD 

4 TB WD Red Drive

3 TB WD Red Drive

I only use this server as a media server with Sonarr, Radarr, OpenVPN, Sabnzbd, Plex Media Server, PlexPy. I do not run any VM's on it. 

I'm not sure if this is a Ryzen instability issue even though I have disabled Global C State. Since building my unRAID server, it hasn't as been as stable as I'd hoped it to be. I do have the Microcenter warranty so I was thinking of returning my ryzen + mobo for an intel i7 7700K. What do you guys think?

I know having a syslog would be helpful but I don't know how to do that when I can't even access the WebUI. 

Thank you guys for all your help with this and everything else in the past and can't wait till I'm able to get this baby up and running the right way! 

Archived