We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

In need of version 6.4.0-rc17b

avenger93

I own a 1950x tr with asus x399 zenith mobo. Trying since yesterday to passthrough my 1080ti on unraid 6.4.0. I played with java method but I am not advanced enough. If I apply dirty patch to 6.4.0 stable it wont boot. I have learned that dirty patch only with the 6.4.0-rc17b but I can't find this version. Does anybody have a copy or point me in the right direction

40 minutes ago, greg2895 said:

If rc17 was the last version you had before 6.4 you can roll back. Just pop the USB stick in another computer and copy the contents in the folder named previous to the root of the drive. I suggest making a copy of the drive before doing this. 

Sadly I wasn't on that version before.

2 hours ago, Squid said:

Easiest way to switch versions would be install the unraid dvb plugin. You can choose as you wish

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

I don't undestand. Looking at dvb plugin its looks like it's for stuff like pvr and tvheadend. How will it allow me to downgrade my unraid version

11 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

You are a godsend. I was finally able to passthrough my 1080ti on my threadripper platform after applying the "ugly patch". I still don't why lime-technology devs didn't implement this patch  in 6.4.0 stable even though they had found the fix

Archived