How do I downgrade back to 6.4.1

bloodlust

I updated my server to 6.5 this morning and it's totally jacked up my server.  My plex docker will not start and doesn't even show the docker tab.  All my disk are reporting errors which also which I've never had issues before.  6.5 has messed up and made my server UNUSABLE!!!  How do I go back to 6.4?

9 minutes ago, bloodlust said:

I updated my server to 6.5 this morning and it's totally jacked up my server.  My plex docker will not start and doesn't even show the docker tab.  All my disk are reporting errors which also which I've never had issues before.  6.5 has messed up and made my server UNUSABLE!!!  How do I go back to 6.4?

Did you see this before updating?

Even if you do decide to rollback, I suggest you take a look read all of the first post at that link I gave, and post your diagnostics. Without more information, there is no way to know what your problem is, and so no way to fix it (if it actually needs fixing) on a future release.

1 hour ago, bloodlust said:

I did not read your post on upgrading

That link was not to a post I made, but you should read all of the first post in that thread.

At least install the most recent version of Fix Common Problems so it can tell you what you need to do before upgrading, or tell you what you need to fix after the upgrade.

Archived