Red X (Solved)

11 minutes ago, russlock said:

and still the same.

It's not the same since disk2 is now back online, though it will still appear as disable since Unraid won't rebuild a disk automatically.

Sisk is showing some SMART warnings, so I would recommend replace an rebuild, but if you want to give it another chance rebuild using the old disk.

1 minute ago, johnnie.black said:

It's not the same since disk2 is now back online, though it will still appear as disable since Unraid won't rebuild a disk automatically.

Sisk is showing some SMART warnings, so I would recommend replace an rebuild, but if you want to give it another chance rebuild using the old disk.

will try a rebuild first to see if it solves problem. not sure how old the disk is as i have swapped a few out over the last few years.

thanks a lot for your help.

• russlock changed the title to Red X (Solved)
On 11/5/2018 at 2:46 AM, russlock said:

had a quick look at the mainpage to see a red X

You shouldn't have to look at the webUI to know about these problems. Setup Notifications to alert you by email or other agent. People who don't know immediately when they get a problem are the people who finally realize too late that they have multiple problems and can't recover.