[support] Siwat's Docker Repository

I'm not sure what is happening now. I can use dig @192.168.0.200 my.domain and it gives me the expected result (I have a DNS rewrite setup to change my domain name into my docker host's LAN IP (it's a different host machine than my Unraid Box).

But if I use a browser when connected via Wireguard, the websites time out. 

I had all this working before I updated Unraid so I don't know what has happened. I have Caddy setup to bypass auth if the connection is coming from a whitelisted LAN ip, which it should do, as the rewrite seems to work, but only from a shell, not my browser.

In fact, if i'm connected to my LAN via wireguard at all, I cannot access any of my machines via IP, apart from my Unraid box which is hosting Wireguard. As soon as I drop the wireguard connection, I can access things by IP again (I'm testing with my phone, but on Wi-Fi to LAN, and using Cell Data+Wireguard)

Edited by Stuntard
  • 4 weeks later...

Is there a reason that the Homebridge UI is missing the options to "Remove Single Cached Accessory"? In the version that the docker is running, we should be able to access this setting from the Homebridge settings menu but the option isn't there. I've also tried updating the UI plugin and even when I get it to run the new UI for a restart or two it doesn't have the option either. (Side note that it would be nice if we had the option to either pull the most recent version of the UI or update it manually and not have the container override the version on boot)

Reason I'm after this setting is I have a few stale accessories that currently the only way I can find to get rid of them would be to clear the cachedaccessories file which would mean starting homebridge over from scratch. Not only would I have to set up the 40+ devices again, but all locations in home would be reset, and all automations involving these accessories would get wiped as well.

Edited by xstefanx