What is your longest Unraid up time?

My uptime ended today when there was a power outage in my area. So around the 900 day mark of uptime. Reminds me of the good old Novell Netware times when our server often reached one year of uptime between upgrades/reboots. Now it is time to do routine maintenance clean out dust, change a non working fan and so on.

• 2 months later...

I was up for nearly a year back around COVID while we were in that long time gap between versions, and then for awhile I didn't upgrade.  I just didn't have a reason to restart, so I kept stalling the upgrade.  At that point in time, I was using ESXi for my craziness, so that VM (or server, occasionally) would get the restart instead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A company I was asisting with IT work. Had a unraid smaba system.

the longest uptime I had seen on a unraid system was 5 years. this was running a version before 6.9 and was setup for a small office for a samba share and forgotten. The machine didn't get much use but ran strong for 5 years.

We found it doing a general shutdown of machines and upgrades. It was replaced with a ubuntu server using lvm and multiple LXC. This was when I learned of Unraid. 2010 era...