RootFS getting full

knert88

Well, it isn't your syslog that's growing out of control so it's probably worth checking those container mappings again. You could have misspelt one or got the case wrong. Suppose you have a user share called "Downloads" but your container mapping points to /mnt/user/downloads instead of /mnt/user/Downloads - that will write to the root FS instead of to disk.

15 minutes ago, John_M said:

Well, it isn't your syslog that's growing out of control so it's probably worth checking those container mappings again. You could have misspelt one or got the case wrong. Suppose you have a user share called "Downloads" but your container mapping points to /mnt/user/downloads instead of /mnt/user/Downloads - that will write to the root FS instead of to disk.

Yeah, I did this one more time, edited the mapping of each docker with the "drop-down" file-explorer, not typing the path´s manually.

I have a feeling that there is something with the Plex docker that is misconfigured, but I´m having a hard time identifying what´s wrong.

• 1 year later...