Failed Drive - How to remove

So, I just had a drive fail on me, it says "Device is Disabled, Contents Emulated"

What is the best method to remove the drive and not loose anything? I have 2 Parity Drives.

I prefer to remove and not replace at this time as I dont have the money to get a new drive.

I have read to use Krusader and move data from bad drive to new drive directly (Not via shares) and once emptied then I can remove it. Would this be the best way?

I have followed the directions on the wiki, and I am using "The "Clear Drive Then Remove Drive" Method" and when I read it takes a long time, I am not sure what they mean long time. More like forever.  Its a 4TB drive, and its been running for 2 days so far and it says its done 81GB so far. and its running at 427kB/s at this rate a 4TB drive will take over 2 months via this method.

This cant be right can it? There has to be a faster way to do this. I have DBL and triple checked the wiki and have it set correctly.

5 hours ago, almulder said:

There has to be a faster way to do this.

On 1/21/2020 at 4:09 AM, johnnie.black said:

shrink the array, there are two options, both described below, 1st one is probably the best for this case, at least it would be the fastest.

https://wiki.unraid.net/Shrink_array

Do you have some extenuating circumstance where you need to keep parity valid? Like Johnnie said, the rebuild parity method is much faster.