Suddenly lose permissions

radly82

Hello im using unraid Version: 6.8.1, and i just installed it about a week ago and have this weird problem.  I keep losing permissions to move or rename or delete anything from my unraid server.  This also causes issues when my dockers of radarr and sonarr try to rename a file.  If i try and do anything from windows i get this message https://imgur.com/HA8ytBz .  When this happens i cant do anything to the files on my server. The only thing that i have found that fixes it is if i click on the "New permissions" button, and run that under the tools section, that fixes it for a few minutes.

I tried everything i could think of and even made all my folders shares. (app data, domains, isos, etc..)  Any help would be really apreciated because im am falling in love with Unraid except for this one thing...  I literally just switched over all my equipment that was on ESXI and Xpenology and am loving Unraid....except for this.

24 minutes ago, radly82 said:

Posted picture is me trying to so things from my windows to a share.

The linked picture is of you trying to do something to a file that was probably created by one of your dockers. So

30 minutes ago, Squid said:

Set your download client / sonarr / radarr to place permissions of 0777 on the files.