We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

Docker keeps filling up

So I will preface this by I only know enough to be dangerous but my docker keeps filling up and I am not sure why.  I have Delugevpn setup from binhex and sab. I been trying to gimp by on a 120gb ssd for last year or so as my cache but with this went out and bought a 1tb ssd and even started fresh with all my cache/dockers just to know I "set it up right" but doing same thing. I am currently downloading some decent size "linux iso's" 3tb on sab on 1tb on deluge so not sure if something is being cached that I am not seeing cause well I barely know what I am doing haha. 

I checked out what I could of the FAQ and made sure downloads were outside of my dockers. I included pics of what I thought may be pertinent. I just had to expand the docker image to 200gb to even get them to open to take the pics. 

1.PNG

2.png

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

23 minutes ago, JDunn82 said:

even though I thought I double checked logs. I set both to limit the logs and it cleared up my issue just in case someone else comes across this post. 

--log-opt max-size=50m --log-opt max-file=1

enable those options also in Settings - Docker so that any new containers you install won't need those arguments.  Any already installed containers will require the arguments as you've listed.

3 hours ago, JDunn82 said:

even though I thought I double checked logs. I set both to limit the logs and it cleared up my issue just in case someone else comes across this post. 

--log-opt max-size=50m --log-opt max-file=1

You should go back in to Settings - Docker, delete docker image and set your docker image to only 20G. That should be more than enough.

You can add your dockers back just as they were using the Previous Apps feature on the Apps page.