Network IOMMU BUG - Problems

Hello Folks,

So by writing this Post im a proud paid Customer of Unraid. 
But on my Journey becoming a Customer i had some Issues.

If this is a double Post please excuse me but i didn´t find something in relation to my very own Problem through the Search.

1. I have installed a Second Network Card wich is Detected but not activated. What can i do about it, or is it just because the Chipset is not compatible?

03:00.0 Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd. RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller (rev 02)

2. I plan to have a Windows system running on the Unraid Server, and wan´t to use it direct. So unraid says IOMMU is disabled and in my BIOS i didn´t find anything about this Problem. But i can passthrough USB devices. And my CPU should be capable of IOMMU. So anyway. Do i need a Second GPU for this configuration? And is my System IOMMU capable? How do i activate IOMMU?(Virtualization is enabled in the BIOS)

Model: Custom
M/B: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. GA-MA770T-UD3P Version -
BIOS: Award Software International, Inc. Version F12. Dated: 03/22/2011
CPU: AMD Phenom™ II X4 810 @ 2600 MHz

3. There seems to be a Bug every Time i change something Network-Settings i can´t reach the WebUI anymore and the links went down on my system if i enable them through the console nothing changes. But if i reboot through the console the setting are saved and the WebUI comes back. So is this a Bug or is the system intend to behave like this?

Greetings

Go to Tools - Diagnostics and attach the complete diagnostics zip file to your NEXT post.

If you make a mistake with your Network Settings then of course you can make your server unreachable.

There are often 2 settings in the BIOS that are needed to get full virtualization support.

On 3/31/2020 at 5:56 PM, trurl said:

Go to Tools - Diagnostics and attach the complete diagnostics zip file to your NEXT post.

If you make a mistake with your Network Settings then of course you can make your server unreachable.

There are often 2 settings in the BIOS that are needed to get full virtualization support.

Maybe i didn't make it clear. No mistake, just deactivate Bonding, No WebUI, reboot from Console, Bonding is still deactivated and everything works fine.

I double checked my BIOS it seems like there is no IOMMU support.

Anyway please see attached.

Edited by D'n'S137
  • 2 weeks later...