New IP address on reboot (plex wont work)

So i goofed and didn't assign a static ip.  I needed to shutdown the server for a min and on reboot, i noticed that none of the dockers would work.  I saw in the top right instead of being 192.168.1.99 it changed to 192.168.1.122.  Ahh shit, it actually happened!

So i went into the network settings and shut down the docker and vm managers and changed it from Automatic to static and changed it to .99.  I dont know what the /24 is so i left it.

image.png.9ff9e53413462d4fda31dcc28bbc1e28.png

I fired the managers back up and SAB, Sonarr and Radarr fire right up, but Plex (i believe its the linux docker)  says it starts but i go to the web gui and it says http://192.168.1.99:32400/web cant be reached.  

I did notice that there are a bunch of ports, not sure if those were there before:

image.thumb.png.d20db402baa926ab14c634646fbcd77b.png

Any way to fix this or should i remove and reinstall?

I looked at the logs, and it just says a ton of: Starting Plex Media Server.

Thanks

I always let my computers use DHCP and reserve IP by MAC address in the router. That way it is all controlled in one place.

6 minutes ago, danimal86 said:

Plex (i believe its the linux docker)

Post your docker run command as explained in this very first link in the Docker FAQ:

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, trurl said:

I always let my computers use DHCP and reserve IP by MAC address in the router. That way it is all controlled in one place.

Post your docker run command as explained in this very first link in the Docker FAQ:

Yeah, i really wish i would have done that.  I'll need to dig into my router and see what i can do later.

here's the run command:

image.thumb.png.d4da5c321c23e5c4e9930c9dfd9df273.png

If thats a little hard to read:

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='PlexMediaServer' --net='host' -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'PLEX_CLAIM'='Insert Token from https://plex.tv/claim' -e 'PLEX_UID'='99' -e 'PLEX_GID'='100' -e 'VERSION'='latest' -v '/tmp/':'/transcode':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Downloads/':'/data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Downloads/Complete/Tv/':'/Tv':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Downloads/Complete/Moms Shows/':'/Mom & Dad Shows':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Downloads/Complete/Movies/':'/movies':'rw' -v '/mnt/disks/Plex_appdata':'/config':'rw' 'plexinc/pms-docker' 

c4f395d7f7bb91b8e54dde5cee04762f54b637c885313bd252b95f32cfb0988a

Edited by danimal86