External USB drive not mounting

Hi

I updated to the latest version and have a Basic package.

Ever since the latest version update, I cannot mount any external drives. Does not even allow me to spin up.

Please can you assist.

ATA Error Count: 6 (device log contains only the most recent five errors) CR = Command Register [HEX] FR = Features Register [HEX] SC = Sector Count Register [HEX] SN = Sector Number Register [HEX] CL = Cylinder Low Register [HEX] CH = Cylinder High Register [HEX] DH = Device/Head Register [HEX] DC = Device Command Register [HEX] ER = Error register [HEX] ST = Status register [HEX] Powered_Up_Time is measured from power on, and printed as DDd+hh:mm:SS.sss where DD=days, hh=hours, mm=minutes, SS=sec, and sss=millisec. It "wraps" after 49.710 days. Error 6 occurred at disk power-on lifetime: 6891 hours (287 days + 3 hours) When the command that caused the error occurred, the device was active or idle. After command completion occurred, registers were: ER ST SC SN CL CH DH -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 84 51 08 04 4f c2 00 Error: ABRT Commands leading to the command that caused the error were: CR FR SC SN CL CH DH DC Powered_Up_Time Command/Feature_Name -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- ---------------- -------------------- Error 5 occurred at disk power-on lifetime: 6891 hours (287 days + 3 hours) When the command that caused the error occurred, the device was active or idle. After command completion occurred, registers were: ER ST SC SN CL CH DH -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 84 51 08 04 4f c2 00 Error: ABRT Commands leading to the command that caused the error were: CR FR SC SN CL CH DH DC Powered_Up_Time Command/Feature_Name -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- ---------------- -------------------- Error 4 occurred at disk power-on lifetime: 6891 hours (287 days + 3 hours) When the command that caused the error occurred, the device was active or idle. After command completion occurred, registers were: ER ST SC SN CL CH DH -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 84 51 08 04 4f c2 00 Error: ABRT Commands leading to the command that caused the error were: CR FR SC SN CL CH DH DC Powered_Up_Time Command/Feature_Name -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- ---------------- -------------------- Error 3 occurred at disk power-on lifetime: 6876 hours (286 days + 12 hours) When the command that caused the error occurred, the device was active or idle. After command completion occurred, registers were: ER ST SC SN CL CH DH -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 84 51 08 04 4f c2 00 Error: ABRT Commands leading to the command that caused the error were: CR FR SC SN CL CH DH DC Powered_Up_Time Command/Feature_Name -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- ---------------- -------------------- Error 2 occurred at disk power-on lifetime: 6873 hours (286 days + 9 hours) When the command that caused the error occurred, the device was active or idle. After command completion occurred, registers were: ER ST SC SN CL CH DH -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 84 51 08 04 4f c2 00 Error: ABRT Commands leading to the command that caused the error were: CR FR SC SN CL CH DH DC Powered_Up_Time Command/Feature_Name -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- ---------------- --------------------

SMART short self-test:

59 minutes ago, Jarrodr said:

Ever since the latest version update, I cannot mount any external drives. Does not even allow me to spin up.

Attach your complete diagnostics zip file to another post.  There is not enough information in a SMART test snippet.

Tools--> Diagnostics in the GUI to create the diagnostics file.

18 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

Jun 10 15:49:36 Tower kernel: usb 2-3: Disable of device-initiated U1 failed.
Jun 10 15:49:42 Tower kernel: usb 2-3: Disable of device-initiated U2 failed.

Looks like a problem with the USB controller/HUB, try a port on different one if available.

Tried 2 different ports. One the backpanel and side.

On the previous version I had no issues.

Any other thoughts?

tower-diagnostics-20200610-1832.zip