PCIe SSD not showing

Any help or advise, I started using Unraid 4 months ago and love it.

PCIe SSD not being detected, I saw it on Amazon and through I would try it out as my SSD in a duel RAID controller were often getting pretty warm. It is https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07SZBT38Z/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

EZDIY-FAB Dual M.2 Adapter for SATA and PCIE NVMe SSD with 5V ARGB Heatsink and Cooling Fan,Support NGFF PCIe SSD (M Key),M2 SATA SSD

My motherboard is Gigabyte GA-H110-D3A Intel LGA1151 DDR4 USB 3.1 m.2 GB LAN ATX Motherboard - Black, maybe it doesn't support it as its pretty old.

Any pointers anyone on what to check?

fishpond-diagnostics-20200813-2056.zip

Doubtful has anything to do with Unraid. I would say make sure your nvme SSD is plugged into the right M.2 slot, since that card seems to support 1 x nvme and 1 x SATA, I assume the M.2 slots are labeled appropriately.

Then like @trurl pointed out, make sure your BIOS can see it. This card would need to go into the one free PCIe x16 slot that MB has, so need make sure that slot is compatible with x4x4x4x4. The manual for that board is thin, but doesn't mention what that slot supports. https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Manual/mb_manual_ga-h110-d3a_e.pdf

So if you don't see it in the BIOS, then Unraid won't see it either.

Thanks everyone. So I made a noob mistake but looking in the bios and reading more made it clear.

The reason I got this card was because I was using a dual m2 sata raid adaptor but the m2 would get pretty warm, so wanted a heat sink and fan for them. I assumed that two m2 sata would just work and that you dont need a m2 nvme for the pci part to work. 

Learnt some things and for now, 240gb cache drive is fine and I have a spare m2 nvme slot. 

Ill do something else with my other 240gb m2 sata.