(SOLVED) Drive errors on new setup, should I worry?

NotHere

Hello all. I just got into this and setup a new system with “newish” drives. I started moving files today and when I came back to my PC I saw drive errors. I don’t know what to do and since I am still transferring files (11 hours left) I didn’t want to touch anything. 

What is recommended when something like this happens? 

29519986-E2E3-4F69-BABA-381EA4D76EFB.png

2A969DD1-ED31-4D4D-B28A-06B81E0C2519.png

haberland-diagnostics-20200907-2131.zip

Edited by NotHere
1 hour ago, trurl said:

Go to Tools - Diagnostics and attach the complete Diagnostics ZIP file to your NEXT post in this thread.

I knew I needed to do that I apologize. It’s on the first post thank you so much for your timeIt’s on the first post thank you so much for your time. 

40 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Errors are logged as an actual disk error but on LBA 0 which is weird, SMART looks OK, run an extended SMART test, if successful swap cables with another disk to rule that out and keep monitoring.

Will do that right now. Thanks so much for the help and information. 

11 hours ago, NotHere said:

I knew I needed to do that I apologize. It’s on the first post

Just some advice about using the forum. Many of us only look at threads that contain new posts. When you edit an old post to include new information, we may never see it because we may never visit the thread again. Since you did in fact make a new post and tell us you had edited the old post, we did visit the thread. But only because you made the new post, not because you included diagnostics in that old post.

That is why I said

12 hours ago, trurl said:

attach the complete Diagnostics ZIP file to your NEXT post in this thread.