Krusader errors

Cannot start Krusader docker, receiving error: "Execution Error Server Error"

I tried removin/reinstalling the docker, and received this error:

Command:root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='binhex-krusader' --net='bridge' --privileged=true -e TZ="America/Chicago" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'TEMP_FOLDER'='/config/home/.config/krusader/tmp' -e 'WEBPAGE_TITLE'='Fremen' -e 'VNC_PASSWORD'='' -e 'UMASK'='000' -e 'PUID'='99' -e 'PGID'='100' -p '6080:6080/tcp' -v '/mnt/':'/media':'rw' -v '/mnt/disks/':'/UNASSIGNED':'rw' -v '/boot/':'/FLASH':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/appdata/binhex-krusader':'/config':'rw' 'binhex/arch-krusader' 

f39156034b2d26cdb5c582cbf9125f789cc12e07b2243d39c6d4395dee999521
/usr/bin/docker: Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint binhex-krusader (278662b9353d2eb845bb0c8a6139866a71f777cca856f77590eea620363e715c): Bind for 0.0.0.0:6080 failed: port is already allocated.

The command failed.

It seems like this error is related to having a previous copy of the docker, and not the original error (which persists). I'm not sure how to proceed.

Related questions:
1) How do you do a "clean" removal of a docker, including unallocating the port?
2) What is the difference between the binhex versions various docker images and similarly named ones?
3) What are similar tools I could use instead?

Edited by DargoThePooh
30 minutes ago, DargoThePooh said:

It seems like this error is related to having a previous copy of the docker, and not the original error (which persists). I'm not sure how to proceed.

Go to Docker page, use the slider at upper right for Advanced View, and see if you have any orphaned images. If so click on them and Remove.

26 minutes ago, ChatNoir said:

Are you sure you are not using 6080 on another docker or VM ?

Did you try to change the default container port during the install of Krusader to something that is actually free ?

I'm definitely not using it for anything else. I haven't done much with this server, except set up Plex (port 32400), some Time Machine backups, and repeatedly tried installing Deluge, Sonarr, Radarr, Lidarr, and Jackett. Currently, I only have Deluge, Jackett and Sonarr running, and none of them use that port (although I am having trouble getting Sonarr to connect to Deluge).

Would changing the default port be as simple as editing the Docker settings? At this point, I'm very leery of doing any step I don't fully understand, due to all the troubles I've been having with it all.

Edit: Okay, I've changed the port as described above, and it works now. However, there shouldn't be anything else assigned to that port, and I'd still like to find a way to free all previously assigned ports that are no longer in use, and otherwise clean up the system. Changing the default port when no other port should be using it feels like a workaround, not a fix -- and figuring it out should help me learn this system better.

Edited by DargoThePooh