Recommend an ADSL modem (not router)?

NAS

I need to buy a few adsl modems. The problem is there doesn't seem to be many for sale and Google foo fails because many people and manufacturers use the term modem wrongly.

I need actual modems and nothing router related to get in the way.

So far I have found:

TP-Link TD-8616 ADSL2+ Ethernet Modem

DrayTek Vigor 120 ADSL2+ Ethernet Modem

but surely that cant be it?

And whats with the vast cost difference .... ones 5 time more expensive than the other. :(

Appreciated for any insights/experiences I have never actually deployed one before and now i need to do 3 at the same time

:)

Thats for the recommendations. I can find some good testimonials for each ISP user with the more expensive one and very little on the cheaper one.

It might be worth just paying more money for the better one since its not something I will buy every day.

I am truely surprised there seems to be a very small market in ADSLmodems

The main reason I am looking for a modem rather than a router in bridge mode is that I have read a number of articles that claim that many manufacturers do some cheating to offer fake bridge mode.

From what I can see this probably effects almost no one in reality but if i am going to the expense I might as well get the real thing. The firewall they are connecting to is way OTT for what it is doing anyway and its about to get upgraded to unbelievably over the top... so i need to make sure the modem works exactly as expected.

I might just buy a spare and if i do i will get one of the super cheap ones first and try it. If it does what i need i can get a second and if not buy two of the expensive ones.