What to do when your set up id full

Well yes 32400 is the port number of my set up quite how sabnzb got to download to that I dont know. Oh and now I seem to have lost sabnzb 

What I need is someone with a little time and someone who can access my setup remotely, preferably while talking me through the process. The more I go in under the bonnet alone the more damage I fear I'll do.

I have to go out now guys, but I will be back in an hour after which I'm free all day and I could really use your help. 

Edited by CrazeyGranpa47
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think we can work through this a little at a time. I would like to start by fixing your user shares. Go to Shares - User Shares, click on Compute All button at the bottom, wait for the results. If it doesn't produce any results after several minutes refresh the screen.

Then post a screenshot of the results.

Maybe we'll just leave your user shares alone since your cache isn't very large. Your dockers will keep array disks spinning since appdata and system shares are on the array, but since you aren't complaining about that we'll skip it for now.

Delete the SAB docker and then post new Diagnostics,

Just now, CrazeyGranpa47 said:

My plex is now showing as off line????

Of course it is. All of your dockers are disabled.

Now go back to the page in that screenshot you just posted above.

On that page, click the box that says Delete Image File, then click the Apply button.

Then change the Docker vdisk size to 20 and post a screenshot.