Parity Check corrected erros - ok or something to worry about?

I have the parity check running once a week since I started using Unraid approx a month ago. So far every check returned a couple of corrected errors. 

Should I worry about this or does this fall under normal operations?

My system is not using ECC Memory but I am thinking to change that soon. I am not using an HBA, just 2 SATA 4TB WD Reds + Parity disk and a few NVME SSDs. Would a second parity disk add any value here?

I also assume that the fact, that the check runs at the same time as the mover is no issue (looks like mover doesn't run when the check runs?)

Where in the Diagnostics should I look to troubleshoot this?

ryzen-diagnostics-20201207-0926.zip

Edited by doesntaffect
grammar :)

Good catch. I like fast things :)

Haven't touched this topic for years and wonder how Memory is squeezed nowadays.

Regarding Parity, does a 2nd parity disk add any benefit here, other than protection for the case a data drive fails?

For the new Board I am planing to get these modules: https://www.kingston.com/dataSheets/KSM32ED8_32ME.pdf

Looks to me this isnt overclocked memory, right? Planning to use it with a Ryzen 3700x or 3900 (65W), locked to 30W PPT.

Edited by doesntaffect