Just wanted to report a bug. I wish I could remember the steps leading up to what happened but long story short, using the docker network to move multiple docker containers to/from different networks broke my docker network configs. It left 26 dockers in the "pending" entry in docker networks. This prevented docker containers from properly connecting to the network and left them unusable on that network. Deleting the network with CLI did nothing to remedy this. Completely deleting my docker.img file did nothing to help. Doing the previous tasks paired with a system restart did not work. Putting the dockers on a different network allowed them to work, but putting them back on the original network resulted in issues, mainly: endpoint with name DOCKER_NAME already exists in network NETWORK_NAME. I managed to fix this for the most part by reinstalling all of my docker containers back to the affected network, and then I had to use docker network plugin to disconnect them from the docker network before I could reattach them without issues. For some reason, I cannot get these last two containers out of pending. EDIT: figured out why they are left in "pending" at least for me. For the docker containers on the template page, I had to click open the advanced view and clear out post arguments. Worked flawlessly after that