unRAID Upgrade 6.9.0 Killed my Dockers

I just hit the link to upgrade to 6.9.0 and upon reboot I've no Docker shortcuts.  I looked in the Docker section and nothing there either.  I figured my disks were offline but they're not.  I then disabled the Docker service and restarted only to see the same message ... "No docker containers installed".

Any ideas what to do now?

Ok, so it seems my Docker file has been deleted and replaced with a new one based on the date and 1% allocation size.  Is this normal?

The article you shared seem to indicate you would stop the Docker service, move the Docker.img, choose the new path, and restart; however, I've no "old" file to move and the current file is in the appropriate place.  If I understand correctly, I don't need to do this and should proceed to the next step which would be to re-download my Dockers?  What about all their configuration settings ... I surely don't remember them all?

Edited by bugsysiegals
3 minutes ago, bugsysiegals said:

should proceed to the next step which would be to re-download my Dockers?  What about all their configuration settings ... I surely don't remember them all?

Apps - Previous Apps,  check off what you want and hit install.  Before you can make you coffee it'll be back up the same way you left it.