Cache size error et Mover half working

Hello,

I have some issues that started with 6.9 upgrade.

the first issue is cache size. I have 750Gb (3x500Gb SSD) total and used + free space NEVER adds up to total.

the second issue is that some files or folder should I say are in a backup folder in the cache (cache set to yes) and are not moved to the array.

When a new backups happens, files ares copied to the cache and the next night, the cache copies to the array but some folders stay on the cache.

any idea?

thanks

Capture.JPG

nostromo-diagnostics-20210508-1156.zip

thanks for the answer. I have noticed some changes when it files up yes but didn't seem to give me all I want. I'll check trying to fill it.

for the mover.

- there is a plugin? it's a default thing in unraid for me

- cache is set to yes and works great for most of the files

- files already exist, it's a bit hard to say as I have no idea on what disk my files are.... after a check between krusader and unraid browse mode I found out 1 file in cache that is not in my array.

- I have plenty space everywhere 🙂

Edited by Nexius2
May  4 04:18:49 Nostromo crond[1963]: exit status 1 from user root /usr/local/sbin/mover &> /dev/null

You would have to go into Settings - Schedules, Mover Schedule and enable the logging.  Then run mover and after it's finished post the diagnostics

But, mover will not move any file which is in use at the time

appdata is completely on the cache drive.  Only the docker.img is stuck on the array, and you need to disable docker in Settings - Docker for mover to be able to run it, and failing that you disable docker, delete the image, then re-enable it and go to Apps, previous apps and check off what you want.