[Support] Joshndroid's Docker Repo Support Thread

2 hours ago, i_max said:

Hello,

I've installed Invidious. I'm able to host it via NGINX Proxy Manager. However, I'm not able to set quality to dash (hd720 works), and I'm getting the "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported." error.

I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue. I had followed the instructions to use postgres 12.5 as well as setting up the database as per original post. Since everything else works, I'm assuming most things are set correctly. Here is snippets of my config file which I'm not 100% sure about:

https_only: true

external_port: 18443

hsts: true
disable_proxy: false

force_resolve:
port: 3000

host_binding: 0.0.0.0
pool_size: 100

The proxy video option, doesn't tend to do anything in the settings in the GUI wrt the error above. I'm really trying to get the videos to play in 1080. To add a few more details, I've Pihole setup in the network. In the network port 80 is blocked, and invidious has Authelia authenticating before being directed to the gui.

Yeah i can't seem to get anything above 720 to work either... its been like that for a long while TBH.

I don't know if its part of Youtube trying to crack down on anything or if there is a setup issue.

I have tried various settings/etc but can't seem to get any higher.

If you find anything please let us know

On 5/8/2024 at 11:32 PM, Joshndroid said:

Yeah i can't seem to get anything above 720 to work either... its been like that for a long while TBH.

I don't know if its part of Youtube trying to crack down on anything or if there is a setup issue.

I have tried various settings/etc but can't seem to get any higher.

If you find anything please let us know

I was able to get it to work I had to set 'external_port' to 443 and few restarts. I was almost about to move on, but its working fine. I'm working on setting the firewalls so my hosted instance can work only via VPN. Good Luck, let me know if you get stuck after trying this.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, i_max said:

I was able to get it to work I had to set 'external_port' to 443 and few restarts. I was almost about to move on, but its working fine. I'm working on setting the firewalls so my hosted instance can work only via VPN. Good Luck, let me know if you get stuck after trying this.

Yeah I've had that same thing set as well for a while but still no dice.

I do have my stuff fairly locked down behind a VPN, so it could be something else in my setup here at home that is impacting that.

• 2 weeks later...

I think they might have busted us?

Couldn't send request to Reddit: error trying to connect: dns error: failed to lookup address information: Name does not resolve

Reddit is up and running just fine.

On 5/30/2024 at 7:51 AM, stry8993 said:

I think they might have busted us?

Reddit is up and running just fine.

Which program are you talking about? You may need to create an issue or check for an already made one in the respective project github/gitlab/etc

• 2 months later...

Am I doing something wrong here with Redlib?

Extra parameters I have this:
--restart=unless-stopped --env-file /mnt/user/appdata/redlib/.env

This inside .env file I have this 

REDLIB_DEFAULT_SUBSCRIPTIONS=sub1+sub2+sub3

It doesnt defaulting to this setting. Is the format of the string above wrong? Or does anyone have any ideas?

1 hour ago, klppl said:

Am I doing something wrong here with Redlib?

Extra parameters I have this:
--restart=unless-stopped --env-file /mnt/user/appdata/redlib/.env

This inside .env file I have this 

REDLIB_DEFAULT_SUBSCRIPTIONS=sub1+sub2+sub3

It doesnt defaulting to this setting. Is the format of the string above wrong? Or does anyone have any ideas?

Hey mate,

if you're trying to parse the env file... it would appear it would need to be added as both a path (so the structure /mnt/user/appdata/redlib is created) then as a variable (so the file is associated)...