Issues with Mac OS and Unraid

Hi,

I am having real issues connecting to my Unraid server on macOS 11.5.2 and 12.0. I just get a connection failed every time with no option to put a username or password in or connect as a guest. Can anyone help me as I have some time critical edits that I need to do but can't access easily. (works fine on windows fyi)

Cheers

Jed

Click "Connect" at the top right of finder window and you should be able to log in.

If that doesn't work then in finder hit [COMMAND + K] and enter the following (with appropriate substitutions)

smb://<username>@<unraid IP address>

If neither of those work, right click Finder in the dock while holding OPTION, select "Relaunch" and try them again.

Each computer has its own 2.5gb connection direct to the server. The ports are currently setup to do DHCP but I guess it's not working properly. The same issues occur when I just use one ethernet port on the server and then go into the server. Is this likely to be an issue with IP conflict then? If so what settings should I have on my server?

Cheers

Jed