Server crashed?

Ziga

Flash drive dropped offline:

Aug 29 10:20:12 Abazuu kernel: usb 2-5: USB disconnect, device number 2
Aug 29 10:20:12 Abazuu kernel: xhci_hcd 0000:00:14.0: WARN Set TR Deq Ptr cmd failed due to incorrect slot or ep state.
Aug 29 10:20:12 Abazuu kernel: sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] tag#0 UNKNOWN(0x2003) Result: hostbyte=0x07 driverbyte=0x00 cmd_age=0s
Aug 29 10:20:12 Abazuu kernel: sd 0:0:0:0: [sda] tag#0 CDB: opcode=0x28 28 00 00 07 9f b9 00 00 1f 00
Aug 29 10:20:12 Abazuu kernel: blk_update_request: I/O error, dev sda, sector 499641 op 0x0:(READ) flags 0x80700 phys_seg 31 prio class 0
Aug 29 10:20:12 Abazuu kernel: blk_update_request: I/O error, dev sda, sector 499642 op 0x0:(READ) flags 0x80000 phys_seg 30 prio class 0
Aug 29 10:20:12 Abazuu kernel: blk_update_request: I/O error, dev sda, sector 499641 op 0x0:(READ) flags 0x0 phys_seg 1 prio class 0

Try a different USB port, ideally USB 2.0.

1 minute ago, JorgeB said:

You'll likely need to force it.

Sorry, i am a bit newbie and i have questions :) forcing by pressing and holding physical power button or should i try with button shut down in unraid before? 

thanks for hehlping me!

2 minutes ago, Ziga said:

Sorry, i am a bit newbie and i have questions :) forcing by pressing and holding physical power button or should i try with button shut down in unraid before? 

thanks for hehlping me!

Force it using the power button.   Since the flash drive has dropped offline UnRaid will not be able to update it to say you successfully stopped the array so it is likely to start an automatic parity check on next array start.

Hooray, it seems it's back? :D moved USB stick to another port. Why is USB 2.0 preferred? So now should i just click start? (Write corrections to parity is checked).

Does that mean that my previous usb port is broken now?

image.thumb.png.479c6d0c344791eb309f0b6069554332.png

Edited by Ziga
41 minutes ago, Ziga said:

moved USB stick to another port. Why is USB 2.0 preferred? So now should i just click start? (Write corrections to parity is checked).

Because USB2 seems to be far more reliable, and Unraid gains no significant performance advantage as after initial load UnRaid runs from RAM.

4 hours ago, Ziga said:

(Write corrections to parity is checked).

You will likely need to correct some parity errors due to unclean shutdown, but you don't want it to do that until you have verified everything is working well. I would just do non-correcting parity check, and if number of sync errors is very large then you need to figure out why before really correcting parity.

90 minutes till the end of parity checking. Ive noticed that also my VM tab is gone? If i go under settings and vm manager, vms are disabled? Will this change after parity check?

Has anything happened to Unraid today? A friend of mine got pool disk disabled (with errora) ... also today. Weird.

I'll report after checking is done.

Does that mean im good to go? I still didnt have VM tab, but i enabled it in settings and now server looks the same  as it was. Do i have to do anything else?

I would really like to thank you guys for all the advices and guide how to solve this!!