[Support] Goobaroo - Modded Minecraft Java Servers

I am still new to the Docker scene and only recently figured out a problem I was having with my Vanilla Minecraft Server, but for SkyFactory I have been unable to use any of the presets, After deleting the world file I still end up in a seemingly vanilla start. I currently have the default {"Preset": "SkyFactory4"} but it does not seem to be taking effect.

The closest I got was when I changed it to Compact Sky  Large it took chunks out from my spawn but only three or four. Beyond those it became a standard world. Is there something I need to change beside the World Generation setting in the Server.Properties files to have the Preset take effect?

Hello, I have an issue when I try to start the docker it crash all the time even after a completed reboot and box reset. 

[[ -n '' ]]
+ sed -i 's/server-port.*/server-port=25565/g' server.properties
sed: can't read server.properties: No such file or directory
+ chmod 755 run.sh
chmod: cannot access 'run.sh': No such file or directory
+ ./run.sh
/launch.sh: line 47: ./run.sh: No such file or directory
   creating: /data/Server-Files-0.2.51/packmenu/resources/assets/packmenu/textures/gui/
  inflating: /data/Server-Files-0.2.51/packmenu/resources/assets/packmenu/textures/gui/background.png  
  inflating: /data/Server-Files-0.2.51/packmenu/resources/assets/packmenu/textures/gui/logo.png  
  inflating: /data/Server-Files-0.2.51/packmenu/resources/assets/packmenu/textures/gui/reload.png  
  inflating: /data/Server-Files-0.2.51/packmenu/resources/assets/packmenu/textures/gui/widgets.png  
  inflating: /data/Server-Files-0.2.51/packmenu/resources/pack.mcmeta  
  inflating: /data/Server-Files-0.2.51/packmenu/resources/pack.png  
  inflating: /data/Server-Files-0.2.51/packmenu/resources/README.md  
 extracting: /data/Server-Files-0.2.51/server-icon.png  
  inflating: /data/Server-Files-0.2.51/startserver.bat  
  inflating: /data/Server-Files-0.2.51/startserver.sh  
  inflating: /data/Server-Files-0.2.51/user_jvm_args.txt  
JVM info: Oracle Corporation - 17.0.2 - 17.0.2+8-86
java.net.preferIPv4Stack=true
Current Time: 27/02/2024 17:22:53
Host: files.minecraftforge.net [51.79.83.165]
Host: maven.minecraftforge.net [51.79.83.165]
Host: libraries.minecraft.net [13.107.246.42, 13.107.213.42]
Host: launchermeta.mojang.com [13.107.246.42, 13.107.213.42]
Host: piston-meta.mojang.com [13.107.246.42, 13.107.213.42]
java.net.UnknownHostException: authserver.mojang.com: Name or service not known
        at java.base/java.net.Inet4AddressImpl.lookupAllHostAddr(Native Method)
        at java.base/java.net.InetAddress$PlatformNameService.lookupAllHostAddr(InetAddress.java:933)
        at java.base/java.net.InetAddress.getAddressesFromNameService(InetAddress.java:1519)
        at java.base/java.net.InetAddress$NameServiceAddresses.get(InetAddress.java:852)
        at java.base/java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName0(InetAddress.java:1509)
        at java.base/java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(InetAddress.java:1367)
        at java.base/java.net.InetAddress.getAllByName(InetAddress.java:1301)
        at net.minecraftforge.installer.DownloadUtils.getIps(DownloadUtils.java:290)
        at net.minecraftforge.installer.SimpleInstaller.main(SimpleInstaller.java:120)
Exception in thread "main" 
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "java.util.List.stream()" because the return value of "net.minecraftforge.installer.DownloadUtils.getIps(String)" is null
        at net.minecraftforge.installer.SimpleInstaller.main(SimpleInstaller.java:120)

• 2 weeks later...

@Goobaroo any chance we can get GT New Horizons Added? I am working on setting it up for myself but my knowledge is severely limited. I will continue working on it but you input would be fantastic if you are willing to provide any,

This is the log file based on the Youtube videos I found of how to do it myself, if you are willing to assist by informing me why it fails I would appreciate it.

gtnh logs

1 hour ago, Amped Normal said:

0.2.53 just dropped for clientside and the devs said the server files are just in approval haha

Seems to be a hotfix for 0.2.52 plus some mod updates. I can keep an eye on it and pop an update here when the server files are live

nope u cant connect with 0.2.53 to a 0.2.52 server