Invalid folder cache contained within /mnt

Brion

New guy to UnRAID - So far its been awesome for sure will be a purchase as it far exceeds expectations.  I will write a whole thing on this to them probably next week.   Feedback is good and stuff.

Anyways the heart of the issue.  So I added the "Fix Common Problems" app and did all the fun scans.   "Error logged comes back as Invalid folder cache contained within /mnt" with a suggested fix of "Generally speaking, most times when other folders get created within /mnt it is a result of an improperly configured application. This error may or may not cause issues for you".      So if I go to terminal and look at all folders in /mnt they are all proper to my array.    I do not have any old cache folders or anything that stands out wrong.  Is there a way to see what folder it thinks is the issue?      I checked the logs near the terminal icon - and it said the exact same thing but didn't tell me what is the root cause issue.   Or did I completely miss something?

Also, looks like disk4 may be bad. You should run an extended SMART test on it.

Nov  4 05:10:41 UnRAID kernel: blk_update_request: critical medium error, dev sdk, sector 503796499 op 0x0:(READ) flags 0x0 phys_seg 64 prio class 0
Nov  4 05:10:41 UnRAID kernel: md: disk4 read error, sector=503796432

Hey Trurl - there is a directory called cache.  You are correct first thing I did was rename that cache drive once I realized I was going to add a few pools.   Your command above the ONLY directory not highlighted in green is cache.    As for the cache folder it is empty I assume I should just remove it

1 minute ago, trurl said:

Also, looks like disk4 may be bad. You should run an extended SMART test on it.

Nov  4 05:10:41 UnRAID kernel: blk_update_request: critical medium error, dev sdk, sector 503796499 op 0x0:(READ) flags 0x0 phys_seg 64 prio class 0
Nov  4 05:10:41 UnRAID kernel: md: disk4 read error, sector=503796432

There is a large 4TB data move to this and thats the disk in operation.    Yeah its got 215 errors so far.  I am going to replace it.   I had a parity drive have the same read errors as well.  They are still good but I have some spares to replace with so I will.  Thanks for noting 😃

Thanks again trurl - You were right - should have put 2 and 2 together as the Zabbix agent was my last installed docker.  It was making the /mnt/cache folder.    Updated the confirg no issues now.     

*replaced disk 4 as well, that IT itch*  lol   good disk but they are pulls.

Appreciate the quick support