Can't enter the gui(6.9.2)

Yvan

After upgrading to 6.10.0 rc2, it shuts down automatically for two consecutive days. I don’t know if it has anything to do with the addition of a memory (the memory is the same brand and model as the original memory, normally it should be no problem), then I tried Downgrade to 6.9.2, currently unable to enter the gui, the opening opportunity is stuck in this interface, how do I solve it? At present, my vm is normal, docker is not normal, I can ssh to unraid.

26325d145fac372c8af12fdac746bba.thumb.jpg.c389af6bfe1d57d2d3f116dc21164191.jpg

image.thumb.png.e241a5b5b0050b72f4b32ca38aade140.png

补充一下:

What happened was this: I added a 16G memory, and docker could not be used normally after unraid was turned on, so I tried to upgrade the version to 6.10.0, and all functions returned to normal. But it turned off automatically for two consecutive days, so I downgraded to 6.9.2 again, and then there was a problem that the web failed to enter the gui.

Edited by Yvan
16 hours ago, jonp said:

If you remove the new memory module you added, does the system return to normal function?

Even if I remove the memory, the system will not return to normal。(The VM works normally, the docker does not work, the Web GUI cannot be opened, and the boot is still stuck in the image)

I think if you upgrade to 6.10.0, the web and docker may return to normal.

But now I can only enter the command line. Can I upgrade the system through the command line?

18 hours ago, Squid said:

You're booting via UEFI.  Temporarily switch to boot via Legacy / Normal in the BIOS

When the check is over, it has been running for more than nine hours...

Do you know how to upgrade unraid through the command line? This may be the most convenient way to temporarily restore normal

image.thumb.png.8dd95865a480208ace360db03c9f0e53.png

2 hours ago, trurl said:

As intended. Sometimes multiple passes are needed.

You can download the release and replace all bz* files on flash

Thank you all. At present, unraid has been reinstalled and all functions have been restored. Automatic shutdown may be a new memory problem. Is there a way to see the reason for automatic shutdown in unraid?