Log 100% Full

pvr02

I have been trying to figure out this issue with my unraid install for the last few weeks without success.  Every few days I appear to have 1 of 2 issues.  Issue 1:  some of my dockers (mainly plex) no longer work and looking at the dashboard it shows the log as being 100% full (see image).  Issue 2:  The entire server is unresponsive.  I can't get to the web interface, no dockers work, and am unable to ping it.  Attempting to restart it from the command line fails and I have to hard power it off.  Then it has to run through a parity check when it comes back online.

This diagnostics file is from a time where the log is full but the interface remains usable.

Log Full.png

unraid-diagnostics-20220111-1734.zip

Jan 11 15:41:35 UNRAID kernel: BTRFS critical (device dm-6): corrupt leaf: root=7 block=411762819072 slot=81, unexpected item end, have 3693198191 expect 8247
Jan 11 15:41:35 UNRAID kernel: BTRFS info (device dm-6): leaf 411762819072 gen 9952518 total ptrs 112 free space 2227 owner 7

Start by running a memtest as your cache pool has detected corruption, which on the trickle down is giving docker a heart-attack

I came home this morning to the server locked up again (I was able to ping it but the web interface was not responding).  On the screen I saw a message that said:  BTRFS critical (device dm-6): slot 88 key (random numbers) new key (random numbers).

The only BTRFS volumes I have are the cache pool.  Does this indicate an issue with my cache pool raid?