UNRAID USB Drive dead

I shut down my unraid server and after switching it on again it did not boot. After trying all kind of things regarding to several forum posts I plugged the USB drive into my Windows machine to save the latest config.

Problem: Windows can't open / access the stick and in MacOS the stick does not show up either.

While I can create a new stick I only have a config backup from some time ago and after that I added another drive to the pool and deleted to old iscsi apps.

I am not sure how to go on. Some advice would be great. :)

The MyServers plugin is awesome for keeping backups up to date, even if you don't use it's remote access features

Without any current backup, what you're going to have to do is assign every drive (except what's obviously a cache drive) to the array as a data drive.  

If you only had 1 parity drive, 1 drive will come up as unmountable.  If you had 2 drives, 2 will come up as unmountable

If you have more drives come up as unmountable than you had parity disks, then stop whatever you're doing and post your diagnostics.

Tools - New Config and then assign the drives accordingly

Your existing docker containers should come up as normally, but without the templates you won't be able to edit them (or reinstall them) until such time as you get around to recreating the paths / ports you've had assigned to them (The docker tab will basically give you most of the information you need to recreate)