New webGui - now part of SimpleFeatures

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright interesting...

I'm not sure why unmenu was in there so many times, but I will delete that...

I'm at work now, on a different computer...and it works just fine here from this browser....

I'm on Win XP with Chrome...at my room I was on MAC OS with Chrome...

Is there something different that I need on the MAC, for some odd reason...

Also, you said you modified the install script, what did you change?

Nothing really, just made it more dynamic such that you change the WEBGUI_HOME and WEBGUI_INSTALL path once at the top of the script if you need to (just look at the script, it's only like 10 lines ;)

This webGui template works fine in Firefox on Mac, I may have tried it in Chrome, but I'll test it later tonight.  Looks like maybe the CSS file didn't get copied over.  Take a screen shot of the /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/webGui folder (and subfolders, as well)

OhI just meant create the auto_install file in /boot/packages so the auto_install feature in the go script would take care of it instead of adding another line to the go script. Ya feel me? Lol

I understood what you said, and If I get a chance I will see if I can link to his package and create a .conf file for unMenu.

Should not be overly difficult and I should be able to do a check so that the package can not be installed on anything in the unRAID 4.x subset.

The easiest way to install packages is to create a directory called "extra" in the flash drive, and put all your .tgz/.txz packages there, as they are installed before the go script got called.

Is there an issue if the "extras" folder installs the new gui after the simplefeatures addon? will the gui not work? I currently use my "go" script to install the gui then install the simplefeatures

Question.

I just installed unRAID-Web from the package manager.  This screwed up my webgui as it installed php over php.

I ran this cmd to make it work again

sed -i "s/^short_open_tag = Off/short_open_tag = On/" /boot/custom/php/php.ini

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=10840.msg103297#msg103297

However, it doesn't allow your gui to show up?

Edit: Interesting enough...after STARTING the array, the webgui showed up as the new one, but still not perfectly. so I cleared the cache and cookies, and now it's up