SSD Cache not formatting

Hey all. New to Unraid. Just built a server that is 32TB with a 4TB cache. At least I had hoped. I have a 2TB m.2 and then 2-1TB sata ssd drives for the cache. Whenever I set it up, it always says that there is 1TB of files on it and only 1TB available. I format it, clear the cache, force a move and nothing happens. Any suggestions? I am wanting to use this for video editing, hence the massive cache. Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Cache filesystem is corrupt and crashing on mount, if there's nothing important there clear the devices with blkdiscard then re-format the pool.

blkdiscard /dev/nvme0n1

and

blkdiscard /dev/sdX

Sorry being a nube here, where do I put this command in? After I click on Cache?

10 hours ago, JorgeB said:

You need to use the CLI, terminal window or the console.

So I used the terminal within unraid. I was able to do blkdiscard /dev/nvme0n1 -f but when I did blkdiscard /dev/sdx it says no such file or directory. So I manually started the array back up and it said I needed to do the format and it said that there was still 1TB of data on it.

Just now, c41cinema said:

I did blkdiscard /dev/sdx it says no such file or directory.

Which device did you target? The sd(x) designations are subject to change on reboot, so be sure you are specifying the correct letter for the device you want to erase, otherwise you easily could erase a drive you didn't mean to.

Just now, JonathanM said:

Which device did you target? The sd(x) designations are subject to change on reboot, so be sure you are specifying the correct letter for the device you want to erase, otherwise you easily could erase a drive you didn't mean to.

Ohhhh I didn't realize that was a variable. Cool appreciate all the help. I'm going to do this with all three and then try to put into RAID O. Hopefully that helps

13 minutes ago, JonathanM said:

From the manual linked at the bottom right of the webGUI

https://wiki.unraid.net/Manual/Storage_Management#Change_Pool_RAID_Levels

So I erased all three drives using the Terminal, deleted from the pool, put them back in the pool. It still said that only 1TB was available. I did the Raid0 switch and it says that only 3 TB are free. Here are the diagnostics again. 

tower-diagnostics-20220307-1815.zip

44 minutes ago, JonathanM said:

Try copying a couple TB to it and see what the btrfs stats say on the cache page.

So I transferred over a terabyte. on the main page it says that 1.06TB is used with 1.94TB free and on the btrs section it says the total is 990 gig. So maybe its being reported wrong?

Screenshot 2022-03-07 193030.png

Screenshot 2022-03-07 193006.png