Upgraded to 6.10.0 after reboot, drive is missing

• luisv changed the title to Upgraded to 6.10.0 after reboot, drive is missing

The drives are labeled, so I know which one is drive #3; it's part of my OSD, as all drives are in proper order within the case.  I have a backup of the USB key and there's an option to start the array without this drive, so trying to figure out my best options are.... any help is appreciated.  

After I calmed down, I performed some basic troubleshooting.  I connected a monitor and keyboard, restarted the server and entered the BIOS, the MB has 8 SATA ports and one port was not showing a drive connected to it. So I shut down the system and connected drive 3 to a spare SATA port on the LSi controller card. I turned the server back on, logged in and the array started as it recognized drive 3.  I was able to browse disk 3 and open files via the Dynamix File Manager plugin. I also opened some files via Windows explorer that reside on drive 3; the drive seems good to go at the moment.  So, it's either a bad SATA port on the MB or a bad cable??  I'm going to leave things alone for a bit to make sure the server is stable.   By the way, I just realized the system is 5 years old... boy time flies... it looks like I need to start buying some spare parts as I'm sure other things are going to go...

Thanks for the reply... new diagnostics attached.

Edited by luisv