Reddit Mods need to be Modded

Recently I posted a question to reddit under the title of 'Sanity Check' and it got removed without comment nor feedback

I am having a hard time understanding as to why... and this rubs me the wrong way and leaves a bitter taste... I would like to know as to why it would have been removed... the post was...

"

Hello all,

Im expanding my setup and was hoping some of you might be able to provide a sanity check on the build below.

I just bought a HP Drive Shelf M6720 to provide expanded space

First I have LSI SAS 9207-8i HBA that complains that is has too many hdds attached to it(15 in total)

I just ordered a LSI SAS 9207-8e to connect to the Drive Shelf vai 3 8088-to-8088 cables. As I understand it I connect each of the controllers to the LSI and then to each other paying special attention to the in0out ports

Im thinking that is should work but I have question my sanity of it...

Thoughts?

Thank You

"

4 hours ago, mathomas3 said:

Understood... but this was under the \unraid thread... I would think that they have some connection to unraid... if that's not the case then it could be harming the unraid brand...

👋

r/unRAID is a community subreddit. Is your Reddit account new, by chance? 

Sometimes if you have low karma, posts don’t show up on Reddit. Otherwise, I would reach out directly to krackato. It would be strange for then to delete a comment like that.