Cache Pool Raid 10 Odd Behaviour

I originally had 2 SSDs in RAID 0 for my Cache pool.  When the drives went on sale I decided to get two more and change the pool to RAID 10.  Ever since it has been exhibiting some strange write performance issues.  It starts writing just fine at 110-120 MB/s (limited by my network speed).  However, after a few GB are copied the speed drops to between 20-40 MB/s.  This never happened while I was using RAID 0 and can't for the life of me understand why it would start behaving this way now.  Is this an odd limitation of the btrfs file system?

1796087836_CacheSpeed.JPG.a62a4e34ab00ef9a7b0b965f36cef02a.JPG

909245594_CachePool.thumb.JPG.fdd53b6828830b988c054ecc1fbd0d41.JPG

16 minutes ago, trurl said:

Was it exhibiting the behavior when you took these diagnostics?

Unrelated, but your appdata has files on the array.

Yes it was.  There are some remaining files from the Cache pool upgrade.  I originally followed an old tutorial that had me using the mover to clear the pool and then move it back after I recreated the pool.  This failed miserably.   I was able to recover my appdata from backup, delete the docker image and reinstall my apps without too much fuss.  

8 minutes ago, trurl said:

nothing can move open files. You have to disable Docker and VM Manager in Settings.

Docker and VM Manager were disabled at the time. That's not really the issue though as I was able to recover all of that from backup.  Everything is back up and appears to be running normally but this weird issue writing to the cache drive is a bit annoying.

Edited by Corrupt_Liberty