Unexpected token '<',"

This sounds like a CORS error, are you using a reverse proxy? Those are not currently supported.

Please open a web terminal and run:

unraid-api report -vv

then look in the ALLLOWED_ORIGINS area for the list of URLs that the system will accept. Only URLs listed there will work with My Servers.

If this solves the issue, great! If you have have further questions please post the output of this anonymized version of that command:

unraid-api report -v

also let us know what url you are trying to use. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, rcketscientist said:

I'm seeing the same error.  There's no 'ALLOWED_ORIGINS' in the api report.

First go to the plugins tab, check for updates, and update to the latest version of the My Servers plugin.  If you continue to see this error:

1) Sign out of Unraid.net. If you can't do that, then delete this file from your flash drive:
  config/plugins/dynamix.my.servers/myservers.cfg
2) Open a web terminal and run `unraid-api restart`
3) Wait a bit, then reload the webgui. You should now be signed out with no error messages.
4) Sign in to Unraid.net

On 9/9/2022 at 11:41 AM, ljm42 said:

This sounds like a CORS error, are you using a reverse proxy? Those are not currently supported.

Please open a web terminal and run:

unraid-api report -vv

then look in the ALLLOWED_ORIGINS area for the list of URLs that the system will accept. Only URLs listed there will work with My Servers.

If this solves the issue, great! If you have have further questions please post the output of this anonymized version of that command:

unraid-api report -v

also let us know what url you are trying to use. 

Yes I did reverse proxy it so it's fair to say that's my issue, i ran the command anyway and the proxy URL isn't there. It looks like my flash backup is current and that's all I really care about currently. Thank you!