Web GUI/SSH/Samba not working but dockers are?

jazzy192

As above, this has happened 3 time now. The first time I had to do manual via power button. Second it worked the following day (possible reboot but unsure, I forgot so didn't check logs). Now it's on its third time in about a month.

Currently all my dockers and VM are working fine but the Web GUI, SSH and Samba shares are not working for any users including root and looks like I will have to do a manual power restart again. I can watch Plex just fine but cannot access shares via OSX or Windows but my Plex Clients can along with the Web Plex.

• 8 months later...
On 6/18/2023 at 10:40 PM, BoutTime said:

I'm having the same issue. Dockers all working but they can't seem to talk to eachother.

Cannot access unraid login gui using IP address. Shares not showing on Windows PC.

Please start a new thread for your issue rather than reviving one from last year. Be sure to include your diagnostics. Since you don't have access to the webgui, use SSH, telnet or a local keyboard/monitor and type "diagnostics". This will save the file to the "logs" folder on your flash drive where you can then grab them and upload to your new post.