We're Hiring! Full Stack Developer ×

Is this normal?

48 minutes ago, poxixs said:

now i see my array write speed is only like 90-100 mb/s ? is this normal ?`i kinda think its low 

Do you mean bits or bytes?   If you mean bytes then that is normal as a write to the Unraid array involves multiple I/O operations as described here in the online documentation accessible via the ‘Manual’ link at the bottom of the GUI or the DOCS link at the top of each forum page.

18 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Do you mean bits or bytes?   If you mean bytes then that is normal as a write to the Unraid array involves multiple I/O operations as described here in the online documentation accessible via the ‘Manual’ link at the bottom of the GUI or the DOCS link at the top of each forum page.

im not this mutch into thath stuff. and dont understand it 

im just trying to get my stuff to work :( and can see thath it is really slow. 
like it takes forever to move stuff to my array.. 

I know the array dosent like alot off small files. and NZBGET do get alot of thoes. 
but atm with thath speed im scared if i go get a 2 tb SSD drive and put as Cache drive, it will not be abel to move all the stuff over night to the array so i have a clean cache eatch day if it make sense. :/

1) Enable reconstruct writes in array settings

2) Avoid reading and writing to the array at the same time

3) Write speed to the array is limited by the slowest disk. Might want to do a speed test on each, and potentially upgrade the sloest one(s).

4) Seems your parity isn't valid, is it building now? Obviously that would slow everything else down until it's done (because it's reading and writing multiple things at the same time). 

Edited by Kilrah