Cache Drive Full - need help with some commands

Hi - I'm having some challenges with my cache drive. I noticed the other day that it's full (250gb).  I ran the mover and nothing came off the drive.

I set all my shares that were cache only to prefer cache to allow for the main array to be used until I figured out what was going on.  That didn't make a difference.

I had an extra drive laying around, so I added it to the cache pool and now its 750gb.  I ran a parity check and the mover again and nothing happened.  I checked again this morning and the entire cache drive is full again.  

Is there a command that I can run to see what is taking up the space? I'm not great on linux, so I'm not sure how to do this.

See attached diag.

14 minutes ago, ledfortr said:

I set all my shares that were cache only to prefer cache to allow for the main array to be used until I figured out what was going on.

That will not cause anything to be moved off the cache (the Prefer setting means you want files moved TO the cache).   If you want them moved off the cache then use the Yes setting.  The help built into the GUI explains what the various settings do for new files and how they interact with the mover application.

You can use the Compute All button on the Shares tab to find out how much of each share is on the cache.

11 minutes ago, trurl said:

Looks like you forgot to attach.

I see why it didn't attach, I ran the diag and copied it into the thread, however, it didn't upload because the diag is apparently empty.  0 kb  Probably because of the disk full problem. 

Is there a way to run the diag command from the CLI? Then I click the download, I actually see the script running and data being looked at.