Server keeps shutting off

xdriver

I posted before and thought I had figured it out by changing the power supply, updating the BIOS, changing the CMOS battery, reseating cables and even testing each stick of ram individually, but no luck. Sometimes it will stay running for an hour, sometimes 9 or so hours. Help would be appreciated. I had an old box running fine for years, but as of "updating" to a second hand rig from a friend, I am getting quite frustrated. Are there any specific logs that would be useful to gain some help with this, maybe something gets recorded on each crash? Any monitoring apps I should add while the server is up and running. Are there any issues with any of this hardware and compatibility with UNRAID?

Thank you in advance

Model: N/A
M/B: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. G1.Sniper M3-CF Version x.x - s/n: To be filled by O.E.M.
BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. Version F10f. Dated: 04/29/2013
CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz
HVM: Not Available
IOMMU: Not Available
Cache: 128 KiB, 1 MB, 6 MB
Memory: 32 GiB DDR3 (max. installable capacity 32 GiB)
Network: eth0: 1000 Mbps, full duplex, mtu 1500
Kernel: Linux 5.19.17-Unraid x86_64
OpenSSL: 1.1.1s
Uptime:
5 hours ago, trurl said:

Where (how?) are you looking?

I wasn't able to see it by browsing on my mac to the flash drive, but I can see it by browsing through the GUI on the "Main" tab for my server.  I have attached the current file that I believe is it. However, the server has not crashed yet. 

syslog

Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 7.24.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 7.26.13 PM.png

Edited by xdriver
add screenshot

It crashed last night and I was able to boot it up for about 5 minutes just now and this is the only log I was able to get from the flash drive before it crashed again (this time being 5 minutes into booting rather than 10-12 or so hours yesterday. There was no tower-diagnostic with any dates other than the attachment in my previous post. Should there have been one with yesterday's date on it?

syslog (1)

Edited by xdriver
2 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Then would suggest replacing the flash drive.

I'll try the flash firs, but I don't think it's that since it came from a different rig and worked fine, plus I moved the flash drive into a different location on this rig that is located on a different part of the motherboard, yet it still has that usb3 and usb4 current error. 

Thank you very much for sticking with me and working through trying to sort this out