[Support] Catduck Templates

45 minutes ago, thestraycat said:

Yeah ive tried those. The container dosnt seem to honour the variable: 

KEY: THEME_DARK_PRIMARY

VALUE: #E58325

Hello There,

I "thought" it went away, but now I can't remember. I know you can enable it in the UI (I use dark mode)

I would join the mealie discord, and ask, you can @ me there as well. 

• 1 month later...

I messed up by running the permission reset tool without excluding appdata, so now my mealie won't run (exec /app/run.sh: permission denied)

I think I just have to chmod +x the script to fix this, but I don't know where to find it (/app/data is set in the docker variables, but no idea where /app can be found)

Edit: so I found run.sh in four different subvolumes in /mnt/user/system/docker/installed/btrfs/subvolumes, but chmodding it was fruitless. Is there a way to fix this without losing my recipe data?

Edited by Elbinho
  • 2 weeks later...

Does this image not adhere or recognize the OIDC configuration variables, as noted in the backend config docs?

I'm trying to use my Keycloak backend for auth, but none of the OIDC vars are loading from my Unraid config. Nothing noted in the logs, no OIDC login button on the login page, no redirecting (with OIDC_AUTO_REDIRECT: True).

3 minutes ago, nedpool said:

Does this image not adhere or recognize the OIDC configuration variables, as noted in the backend config docs?

I'm trying to use my Keycloak backend for auth, but none of the OIDC vars are loading from my Unraid config. Nothing noted in the logs, no OIDC login button on the login page, no redirecting (with OIDC_AUTO_REDIRECT: True).

This image uses official mealie image, so manually adding the variable should work. I suggest asking mealie directly. If it's an issue with the template I can correct. 

On 2/20/2024 at 7:14 PM, martinuv said:

@CatDuck I just set up email for the mealie docker. I needed to add a variable for "SMTP_AUTH_STRATEGY" to change the default (TLS) to SSL and authenticate with SendGrid (working great now). Might be worth adding to the unraid config so people know they may need to change it

Doesn't Gmail use tls, and that would be the default most would need? I could add the variable with a note under advanced 

16 minutes ago, CatDuck said:

This image uses official mealie image, so manually adding the variable should work. I suggest asking mealie directly. If it's an issue with the template I can correct. 

Oh.. my bad.. I had the old repository image (hkotel/mealie), which I guess is no longer updated and no notification that it was no longer supported. Even though I changed repos last year to hit v1 (and lost my db in the process).

Having to change repos now 3 times in total... if the repo changes again or a 'new' image pops up on the store, I just give up. This is too much work just to try and stay up to date on the same app.

1 minute ago, nedpool said:

Oh.. my bad.. I had the old repository image (hkotel/mealie), which I guess is no longer updated and no notification that it was no longer supported. Even though I changed repos last year to hit v1 (and lost my db in the process).

Having to change repos now 3 times in total... if the repo changes again or a 'new' image pops up on the store, I just give up. This is too much work just to try and stay up to date on the same app.

You shouldn't loose anything, nor should you have last time. should be very easy change

5 minutes ago, CatDuck said:

You shouldn't loose anything, nor should you have last time. should be very easy change

OK, on the current template; now the container port is completely ignored. I cannot change it from 9000.

Excuse my ignorance on that, maybe I missed something. It looks like that info isn't present on the container description, could be worth just a sentence that says something to the tune of "sqlite database is already included as part of the container, if you wish to use postgres.....etc". 

I was confused for awhile as to whether or not I had to do additional setup.