docker error 403

Go to solution Solved by trurl,

hi all,

some of my docker containers cannot start and show error 403, the running containers are also not working.

can you help me? please check my syslog. 

the cache drive is not shown as full.

maybe RAM error or bad cache drive?

thank you!

Edited by telly
  • Solution

Disable Docker and VM Manager in Settings until you get your cache problems fixed.

Your system share should really be set to cache:prefer but we can deal with that later.

4 hours ago, telly said:

I will try memtest with an usb drive

Do that and let us know

I disabled docker and vm, changed all shares to direction cache->array and started mover to clear the cache drive for replacement. But all my appdata files stay on the cache drive, including my docker and vm files.

Why is the mover ignoring these files?

2 minutes ago, telly said:

No, the docker files under appdata only exist on the cache drive. Should I move while mover logging is enabled?

No idea then.  Mover logging might give you an idea as to why.

There is no reason you should not move them manually using something like the Dynamix File Manager.  This is often much faster anyway.

The error in log says „cannot create parent, read only file system“. I will try to move them with dynamic file manager. Thank you so far. 

What is the best practice to replace the cache drive when the corrupt drive is empty?

Unassign, replace, format the new drive, assign the new drive? 

How can I set the shares to move back to the cache drive?

after moving all files to the array i could erase and reformat the cache drive with zfs instead btrfs file system. now my system share is "prefer" (since 6.12 direction cache->array).

appdata is cache only and vm shares are array -> cache.

since everything is working fine now, I will observe if the cache drive has to be changed.

thank you for your great support!

4 hours ago, telly said:

I will check this with memtest from separate usb drive these days, thank you!

Before doing anything else.

You must not even attempt to run any computer unless memory is working perfectly.

Everything goes through RAM. The OS and other executable code, your data, everything. The CPU can't do anything with anything until it is loaded into RAM.