Can't connect to Unraid Connect

Go to solution Solved by pawelb,

I've been trying out Unraid for almost a month and finally bought "Basic"

I tried to connect my server to Unraid Connect and it just sits at the "signing in" screen indefinitely.

I've tried it after rebooting and with multiple browsers, still no dice.

Anyone have any ideas?

image.png.a6fa61e14581f7159680f6b706cbe1bf.png

unraid-diagnostics-20231101-0824.zip

Edited by theothermatt_b
Diagnostics attached

I am hitting the same problem. I then tried using Chrome incognito tabs to do the whole process like another user recommended, but that didn't work either. How long is this "performing actions" supposed to take, cuz I leave it for 10 mins and it's still not done. I think it's frozen. I can open up the Connect Dashboard on another tab and I know the the server is connected to the internet (it can check for updates).

I wish it would give a useful error message instead of spinning forever like this.

It started working for me today, after I stopped trying for a few days. I have no idea why. I even eventually got the whole Remote Access to work.

I suspect it had to do with using Incognito Chrome tabs but I might have did it on another computer in my LAN. Maybe something bad was cached in the browser, IDK. Using Incognito tabs on the same computer didn't work.

Edited by DougCube
add more info
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/7/2023 at 9:29 AM, pawelb said:

ok solved the issue. It was becouse graphql cors was not allowed from domain. I added my serwer to dns as servername.lan and it doesn't work. Started via ip solve the issue.

This solved it for me, if you access the GUI with your ip address (192.168.x.xxx) instead of hostname (tower.local.domain.com) then it works. I am accessing my GUI with a revers proxy only accessible on the internal network.  

• 2 weeks later...