NO web GUI

Keebler
Go to solution Solved by Keebler,

So until today. things have been working with no issue. I go to log in and the web gui wouldnt load. so I thought maybe the server is down, network, just something for it being out of the blue (im in it daily). I can ping it no problem. I hook a monitor to the server and i can access the terminal. I reboot and i tell it to boot with the gui. GUI comes up on the server itself. no issus, I can access everything without problems. Just no GUI when i try to log in from my normal daily driver PC.

I read and I read. it seems to all come down to the usb drive, this will have been the second one i have had to replace. But replacing it didnt help. any insight? I included the diagnostics. I tried to look at some of the logs but not knbowing enough abouot unraid on the back end, im not seeing anything that sticks out as obvious.

unraidmedia-diagnostics-20231101-1424.zip

Yes. It has always been through the 10g nic. I did however get out my laptop that has never acceesed unraid before and it seems to work without issue. This looks like its something specific to my everyday driver. whats odd is i have cleard everything browser history and cache wise and still same thing. and tried on 3 diferent browsers.

OK. I can confirm this is a ME issue. I booted my PC on an older hard dive and i am able to get to the GUI. So something in the last day that i have installed or messed with caused this problem.

Im going to work through this and see if i can pinpoint the exact issue so i can post it for future searches

• Solution

OK i found the problem.

the nic adapter on my daily driver is a 10g nic. I noticed jumbo packets wasn't on the other day and turned it on. Well turns out that having that turned on at the adapter was a no go for unraid. it was killing the connection. set it back to disabled and it started working.