Issues upgrading from 6.11.5 to current

I'm unable to install the most recent OS or previous release, I'm assuming it's because I"m on such an old version.  How do I upgrade?  Was trying to find a link to 6.12.0 or something to get me close but unable to find older version of the OS on the website.

25 minutes ago, bloodlust said:

I'm unable to install the most recent OS or previous release, I'm assuming it's because I"m on such an old version.  How do I upgrade?  Was trying to find a link to 6.12.0 or something to get me close but unable to find older version of the OS on the website.

there is this section in the online documentation accessible via the ‘Manual’ link at the bottom of the GUI or the DOCS link at the top of each forum page.

Actually I think it means my USB drive is too small for the update.  I've only been using a 1GB drive since I created this server 6-7 years ago.  I'm going to buy a 16GB tomorrow and copy over the 1GB to the new one and retry the OS update.