Disk 10 and 15 showing Unmountable unsupported or no filesystem

Go to solution Solved by strance4,

drive 15 

Phase 1 - find and verify superblock... Phase 2 - using internal log - zero log... - scan filesystem freespace and inode maps... clearing needsrepair flag and regenerating metadata - found root inode chunk Phase 3 - for each AG... - scan and clear agi unlinked lists... - process known inodes and perform inode discovery... - agno = 0 - agno = 1 - agno = 2 - agno = 3 - agno = 4 - agno = 5 - agno = 6 - agno = 7 - agno = 8 - agno = 9 - agno = 10 - agno = 11 - agno = 12 - agno = 13 - agno = 14 - agno = 15 - agno = 16 - process newly discovered inodes... Phase 4 - check for duplicate blocks... - setting up duplicate extent list... - check for inodes claiming duplicate blocks... - agno = 0 - agno = 1 - agno = 2 - agno = 3 - agno = 10 - agno = 13 - agno = 9 - agno = 8 - agno = 4 - agno = 11 - agno = 6 - agno = 12 - agno = 14 - agno = 15 - agno = 16 - agno = 5 - agno = 7 Phase 5 - rebuild AG headers and trees... - reset superblock... Phase 6 - check inode connectivity... - resetting contents of realtime bitmap and summary inodes - traversing filesystem ... - traversal finished ... - moving disconnected inodes to lost+found ... Phase 7 - verify and correct link counts... Maximum metadata LSN (1:130825) is ahead of log (1:2). Format log to cycle 4. done

drive 10 

Phase 1 - find and verify superblock... Phase 2 - using internal log - zero log... - scan filesystem freespace and inode maps... clearing needsrepair flag and regenerating metadata - found root inode chunk Phase 3 - for each AG... - scan and clear agi unlinked lists... - process known inodes and perform inode discovery... - agno = 0 bad CRC for inode 131 bad CRC for inode 135 bad CRC for inode 131, will rewrite cleared inode 131 bad CRC for inode 135, will rewrite cleared inode 135 - agno = 1 - agno = 2 - agno = 3 - agno = 4 - agno = 5 - agno = 6 - agno = 7 - agno = 8 - agno = 9 - agno = 10 - agno = 11 - agno = 12 - agno = 13 - agno = 14 - agno = 15 - agno = 16 - process newly discovered inodes... Phase 4 - check for duplicate blocks... - setting up duplicate extent list... - check for inodes claiming duplicate blocks... - agno = 0 - agno = 1 - agno = 2 - agno = 3 - agno = 12 - agno = 13 - agno = 4 - agno = 8 - agno = 7 - agno = 6 - agno = 11 - agno = 10 - agno = 14 - agno = 15 - agno = 9 - agno = 16 - agno = 5 Phase 5 - rebuild AG headers and trees... - reset superblock... Phase 6 - check inode connectivity... - resetting contents of realtime bitmap and summary inodes - traversing filesystem ... - traversal finished ... - moving disconnected inodes to lost+found ... Phase 7 - verify and correct link counts... Maximum metadata LSN (1:443386) is ahead of log (1:2). Format log to cycle 4. done

Update.

I restart the server and the drive is mounted now but still disabled but i can see the contents. i plan on moving the 18TB from both drives on to another drive then i plan on reformatting them and give it a try again if not i will relace them with my back up drives. this should take 2-3 days to move all that data. Do you guys think this is a good plan or should i do something else? i dont want to restart and the data goes away again.

Thank you guys so much you help out alot.

SMART for disabled disks 10 and 15 look fine, and both emulated disks are mounted with their data.

Check your lost+found share (created on both emulated disks) to see what repair couldn't figure out. You still have more work to do.

I don't understand the purpose of your plan and can't imagine what reformatting would accomplish. Rebuild is the whole point of parity.

3 minutes ago, trurl said:

Check your lost+found share (created on both emulated disks)

If it looks like it might be too much of a mess, it might be possible to try to get files from the physical disks, possibly after repairing their filesystem if necessary..

Don't do anything with the physical disks until you decide if emulated contents look good enough.

Rebuild to spares would be another option, then you would still have the originals to see if more could be recovered from them.

Sorry, looks like the other disk with lost+found is disk11. You must have repaired it on some other occasion. Take a look at that one.

I recommend rebuilding to spares, that way you keep the original disks just as they are, and maybe they will help recover some of the lost+found.

1 minute ago, strance4 said:

Ok once i finish copying the files i will use my spares and do a parity check.

I don't know what you are thinking now.

Why copy anything? If you are concerned about not having a backup of some important and irreplaceable files, then it might make sense to copy those files somewhere off the array.

And you can't do a parity check with 2 disabled disks.