iStat

WallaceTech

Guys.

I have installed iStat. Right now its onlt monitoring the boot device. What syntax do i need to put in Disk Devices to see my hard drives in the array?

Thanks in advance

There is an issue with that unMenu package and I have not had the time to look into it.  It was originally created my another user here if I remember correctly and I have not had a chance to figure out what might be going on.

OK,

I have this working and not 100% sure what it was or the fix. I wrapped the Disk Devices in " " and got some of it but not the total raid size.

I have rebooted once or twice and now i have it displaying

"/mnt/user /boot /dev/md1 /dev/md2 /dev/md3 /dev/md4 /dev/md5 /dev/md6 /dev/md7 /dev/md8 /dev/md9 /dev/md10 /dev/md11 /dev/md12 /dev/md13 /dev/md14 /dev/md15 /dev/md16 /dev/md17 /dev/md18 /dev/md19 /dev/md20"

IMG_0073.PNG.ebda25ab403e58f2cf957d542988e773.PNG

Array has to be running at the time iStat loads otherwise you get nothing. Was hoping to port this into a .plg with some extra code to detect when array is started or not to have it start or not  ;D

I like the plugin very much to check up on resource usage based on how intense certain other plugins run, etc... Big thanks to whoever original brought this to unRAID.

Array has to be running at the time iStat loads otherwise you get nothing. Was hoping to port this into a .plg with some extra code to detect when array is started or not to have it start or not  ;D

I like the plugin very much to check up on resource usage based on how intense certain other plugins run, etc... Big thanks to whoever original brought this to unRAID.

OK, so the array has to be online for stats to come back... good to know.  Maybe the issue is easier to fix then I thought then!  I have some code in my sabnzbd package that will not install/start until the array is completely online.

Currently I have mine setup like the following

/mnt/user /boot /dev/md1 /dev/md2 /dev/md3 /dev/md4 /dev/md5 /dev/md6 /dev/md7 /dev/md8 /dev/md9 /dev/md10 /dev/md11 /dev/md12 /dev/md13 /dev/md14 /dev/md15 /dev/md16 /dev/md17 /dev/md18 /dev/md19 /dev/md20

Honestly I think it came that way and I just left it alone. LOL However I think I must have an older build, but I've never messed with it. istat-0.5.6.tgz

OK, so the array has to be online for stats to come back... good to know.  Maybe the issue is easier to fix then I thought then!  I have some code in my sabnzbd package that will not install/start until the array is completely online.

yeah, I noticed while trying one of the new PLEX plg package for 9.3, it was scripted to only start and stop as the array comes up and down (automatically), which would be perfect for this package. I am in no rush, so if you want to post the PLG that's cool. All the best.

OK, so the array has to be online for stats to come back... good to know.  Maybe the issue is easier to fix then I thought then!  I have some code in my sabnzbd package that will not install/start until the array is completely online.

yeah, I noticed while trying one of the new PLEX plg package for 9.3, it was scripted to only start and stop as the array comes up and down (automatically), which would be perfect for this package. I am in no rush, so if you want to post the PLG that's cool. All the best.

I won't be creating the .plg file.  I am holding off right now on .plg as I don't run a production system that can take advantage of them.  It is sort of selfish of me but I am not going to create a .plg that I can not use as of yet.  I don't feel like supporting an unMenu package and a .plg for everything I have created so far.

I won't be creating the .plg file.  I am holding off right now on .plg as I don't run a production system that can take advantage of them.  It is sort of selfish of me but I am not going to create a .plg that I can not use as of yet.  I don't feel like supporting an unMenu package and a .plg for everything I have created so far.

I can understand that.

It would be nice to really have it use variables to find out how many devices you have mounted and then have a check box or something for you to select what you want displayed/monitored via iStat. Versus the one box "/mnt/user /boot /dev/md1 /dev/md2 /dev/md3 /dev/md4 /dev/md5 /dev/md6......."

Archived