Regarding "lang-sv_SE" support. . .

I took some of my time, spending it for something good, but I have no Idea how pull-requests etc. actually work on GitHub, I rarely fork anything, and when I do, I usually don't bother with making any changes to it. 

But I tested it out now and well. . . I made 15-16 pull-requests in order to update some of the Swedish language files, so that people who are from Sweden, such as I, can change the language and it's accurate. 

Screenshot_30.thumb.png.d95eb4625dd08cde86ea8ce55dfa067e.png

3443 ROWs of changes later. . . I'm not sure how the process will go by here, so I thought if I turned to the "General Support"-thread, I could maybe get an answer to that. 

16 hours ago, Querzion said:

3443 ROWs of changes later. . . I'm not sure how the process will go by here, so I thought if I turned to the "General Support"-thread, I could maybe get an answer to that. 

Thank you very much. I will review and merge tomorrow. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, SpencerJ said:

Thank you very much. I will review and merge tomorrow. 🙂

Let me know if I missed something. I didn't have the energy to sit with the helptext though. So It's going to have to be in English for the time being, If people could use unRAID without Swedish before, their probably proficient in English enough to live with the workaround. And those that aren't can hassle someone to help translate the rest.  

12 hours ago, Kilrah said:

You're supposed to make your changes in your branch, then open ONE pull request from your branch to the main at the end and that'll include all the changes in one. 

They'll probably figure it out.

I made a fork of it, and they are kind of not merged at all with my fork, I started all the changes on unRAIDs GitHub, but if they are not accepted, I won't have any backups of it maybe. . . Or are the changes going to stay in my fork? 

image.thumb.png.b5365e680ac7d5faa32d28bdbfcd672c.png