Influencers Plug-ins-[UNPLUGGED] Support & Download-Sab, CP, Sickbeard, + more!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Manually spin up disk5 wait 10sec then try to start transmission?

Did as you asked and afraid it didnt work :( still throws the same error at me :(

Edit

After lots of messing about I deleted the config dir and started again, I set the data directory to /var/run/transmission and added the downloaded and incomplete and watch directories locations back to the /config/plugins/transmission/settings.json file and rebooted.

To my surprise transmission came up and auto loaded a torrent i had in the watch directory I forgot about.

settings.json

{
    "alt-speed-down": 50, 
    "alt-speed-enabled": false, 
    "alt-speed-time-begin": 540, 
    "alt-speed-time-day": 127, 
    "alt-speed-time-enabled": false, 
    "alt-speed-time-end": 1020, 
    "alt-speed-up": 50, 
    "bind-address-ipv4": "0.0.0.0", 
    "bind-address-ipv6": "::", 
    "blocklist-enabled": false, 
    "blocklist-url": "http://www.example.com/blocklist", 
    "cache-size-mb": 4, 
    "dht-enabled": true, 
    "download-dir": "/mnt/disk5/torrents/downloaded", 
    "download-queue-enabled": true, 
    "download-queue-size": 5, 
    "encryption": 2, 
    "idle-seeding-limit": 30, 
    "idle-seeding-limit-enabled": false, 
    "incomplete-dir": "/mnt/disk5/torrents/incomplete", 
    "incomplete-dir-enabled": true, 
    "lpd-enabled": false, 
    "message-level": 2, 
    "peer-congestion-algorithm": "", 
    "peer-limit-global": 240, 
    "peer-limit-per-torrent": 60, 
    "peer-port": 51413, 
    "peer-port-random-high": 65535, 
    "peer-port-random-low": 49152, 
    "peer-port-random-on-start": false, 
    "peer-socket-tos": "default", 
    "pex-enabled": true, 
    "pidfile": "/var/run/transmission/transmission.pid", 
    "port-forwarding-enabled": true, 
    "preallocation": 1, 
    "prefetch-enabled": 1, 
    "queue-stalled-enabled": true, 
    "queue-stalled-minutes": 30, 
    "ratio-limit": 2, 
    "ratio-limit-enabled": false, 
    "rename-partial-files": true, 
    "rpc-authentication-required": false, 
    "rpc-bind-address": "0.0.0.0", 
    "rpc-enabled": true, 
    "rpc-password": "{5ab50821078362b5cd3940ab97bd75d3a8d30755UVuy99rX", 
    "rpc-port": 9091, 
    "rpc-url": "/transmission/", 
    "rpc-username": "", 
    "rpc-whitelist": "127.0.0.1", 
    "rpc-whitelist-enabled": false, 
    "scrape-paused-torrents-enabled": true, 
    "script-torrent-done-enabled": false, 
    "script-torrent-done-filename": "", 
    "seed-queue-enabled": false, 
    "seed-queue-size": 10, 
    "speed-limit-down": 100, 
    "speed-limit-down-enabled": false, 
    "speed-limit-up": 100, 
    "speed-limit-up-enabled": false, 
    "start-added-torrents": true, 
    "trash-original-torrent-files": false, 
    "umask": 18, 
    "upload-slots-per-torrent": 14, 
    "utp-enabled": true,
"watch-dir": "/mnt/disk5/torrents/watch", 
    "watch-dir-enabled": true
}

Why wouldn't transmission start once I changed the data directory to /mnt/disk5/torrents/transmission - Kept throwing it couldn't create a pid file??

Isn't the current location for the data directory in memory, what happens if the servers turned off my mistake, will the torrent resume as the resume folder and torrents folder are held in memory and would of been lost.

Update:

I started a torrent off and stopped it half way through then rebooted the server, as i thought it wouldnt resume as it had no data for the torrent to resume from :(

need to get the data directory onto disk5

Update again:

Sorted it  :D only way I could get it to save its settings to a disk was to use /mnt/disk5/.transmission

Next problem:

Transmission holds a disk open when I try to stop the array and wont unmount how can I get it to kill the transmission process when i want to stop and power down.

Is the only way to remember to stop the torrents then stop the transmission process within unraid  before I want to shut server down?

I ask as I was hoping to get the server to sleep at a set time each night until I wake it up in morning.

Influencer,

i'm not sure if I already said "thanks!" for your hard work on those fantastic plugins, so here it goes: thanks!  :)

I don't really have any issues with the plugins, but I was wondering:

1. could you implement any way to let users know your plugins have been updated? they won't update on reboot, there are no forum posts (or i'm not following this topic close enough?), first post is not being updated with any changelog, webGUI setup pages also don't say anything. I just decided to click "update PLG" to see what happens and voila, couchpotato from 2.3 to 2.3.6, sabnzbd from version 2.3 to 2.5.3

2. any chance install path will one day will be uniform for all adons? i think Tom suggested /boot/plugins and right now this is where newly updated SimpleFeatures is installed. between Your plugins, Simplefeatures and Plex there are 3 different plugin installation paths + "packages" folder, which i think is really confusing

if you have a UPS and install APCUPSD plugin from here: http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=15583.0 it includes the power down script.

Ah yes i have APCUPSD installed and when i look in the packages folder on the flash  i see the powerdown-1.02-noarch-unRAID.tgz package, how do i check its running?

im not going to lie, im far from a linux expert. perhaps copy the file 'powerdown' from /sbin, zip it, attach here and i'll inspect it.

Got an issue here.... See the following post:

http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=19508.msg227507#msg227507

It seems there is an incompatibilty between the SABnzbd plugin and the SimpleFeatures webserver plugin.. The SABnzbd plugin uses an older version.

Both tools are pretty important to me, could SABnzbd use the newer version and is there an easy way for me to have it do that ?

It seems there is an incompatibilty between the SABnzbd plugin and the SimpleFeatures webserver plugin.. The SABnzbd plugin uses an older version.

Both tools are pretty important to me, could SABnzbd use the newer version and is there an easy way for me to have it do that ?

I am having the same issue

I am having the same issue

I've had the same problem last night, after upgrading simplefeatures to 1.0.11 and rebooting.

It appears SABnzbd (and CrashPlan) are using openssl-0.9.8r, while simpleFeatures.email uses openssl-1.0.1.

After backing up everything, removing all my plugins and reinstalling them one by one from commandline (after i've removed the plugins, the default webinterface of unraid was up and running again), everything back to normal.

Even passed a full reboot to test it.

One thing I've mentions is that I had to delete the /boot/packages folder and let each plugin re-download the files it needed...

Hope that helps

Hi

Is there a way to get the transmission plugin to output a its log to a different file that can be viewed with in simplefeaturres, as I don't want it spamming my system log?

if there's nothing wrong with transmission just spamming do this.

stop transmission.

edit settings.json.

check "message level" to 0

start transmission.

CP keeps hanging when it detects a movie in the "/mnt/cache/apps/sabnzbd/Downloads/complete/movies/" folder. CP is accessible via the web, albeit extremely slow to respond.

If I look at "top" in unMenu, there's a python process with over 100% CPU usage. If I stop CP, the python process disappears.

This happens when my sabnzbd reads my RSS feed and pulls down the movie NZBs. Sabnzbd finishes the download, unpacks, and moves it to "complete." But as soon as it hits that folder, CP locks up.

My CP settings are pretty standard.

Install dir /usr/local/couchpotato

Data dir /mnt/cache/apps/couchpotato

Running as nobody.

Version 2.3.6

Only thing I can think of is a setting in sabnzbd that does chmod 777 for completed downloads. But SickBeard doesn't have any problems at all, and I think if that were incorrect, SB would lock up as well.

Any ideas?

I just noticed that my CouchPotato app has stopped running and will not start back up again. I'm not sure why, it has been running no problem for the past 2 years. Sab, sick beard and headphones are all still running. I have tried upgrading and downgrading the plg but did not help. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

here are my permissions,

-rwxrwxrwx  1 nobody users  4486 2013-01-23 15:54 CouchPotato.py*

-rwxrwxrwx  1 nobody users  2237 2013-01-23 15:54 README.md*

-rwxrwxrwx  1 nobody users  1085 2013-01-23 15:54 contributing.md*

drwxrwxrwx  5 nobody users  368 2013-01-24 18:09 couchpotato/

drwxrwxrwx  2 nobody users  248 2013-01-24 18:09 init/

drwxrwxrwx 35 nobody users  1392 2013-01-24 18:09 libs/

-rwxrwxrwx  1 nobody users 35125 2013-01-23 15:54 license.txt*

-rwxrwxrwx  1 nobody users    38 2013-01-23 15:54 version.py*

-rwxrwxrwx  1 nobody users  189 2013-01-24 18:09 version.pyc*

root@Tower:/mnt/cache/.apps# ls -l Couchpotato_v2_data

total 1440

drwxrwxrwx  3 nobody users  31288 2013-02-03 21:34 cache/

-rwxrwxrwx  1 nobody users 1438720 2013-01-24 18:09 couchpotato.db*

drwxrwxrwx 15 nobody users    464 2013-02-25 13:23 db_backup/

drwxrwxrwx  2 nobody users    152 2013-02-03 21:32 logs/

The only thing i have installed is newznab, this was working after the install. I have since disabled newznab just to see and it has not helped.

When I try to start it from the cl this is what i get

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "./CouchPotato.py", line 128, in <module>

l.run()

File "./CouchPotato.py", line 83, in run

runCouchPotato(self.options, base_path, sys.argv[1:], data_dir = self.data_dir, log_dir = self.log_dir, Env = Env)

File "/mnt/cache/.apps/Couchpotato_v2/couchpotato/runner.py", line 262, in runCouchPotato

server.listen(config['port'])

File "/mnt/cache/.apps/Couchpotato_v2/libs/tornado/netutil.py", line 121, in listen

sockets = bind_sockets(port, address=address)

File "/mnt/cache/.apps/Couchpotato_v2/libs/tornado/netutil.py", line 269, in bind_sockets

sock = socket.socket(af, socktype, proto)

File "/usr/lib/python2.6/socket.py", line 184, in __init__

_sock = _realsocket(family, type, proto)

socket.error: [Errno 97] Address family not supported by protocol

Exception in thread Thread-169 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):

File "/usr/lib/python2.6/threading.py", line 532, in __bootstrap_inner

File "/usr/lib/python2.6/threading.py", line 484, in run

File "/mnt/cache/.apps/Couchpotato_v2/libs/axl/axel.py", line 241, in _execute

<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'Empty'

Exception in thread Thread-164 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):

Exception in thread Thread-165 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):

Exception in thread Thread-166 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):

Exception in thread Thread-167 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):

Exception in thread Thread-168 (most likely raised during interpreter shutdown):

I just noticed that my CouchPotato app has stopped running and will not start back up again. I'm not sure why, it has been running no problem for the past 2 years. Sab, sick beard and headphones are all still running. I have tried upgrading and downgrading the plg but did not help. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I started having this exact same issue. It's been running fine and then one day I noticed it had been about 2 weeks or more since anything new was downloaded. I cannot restart it and have not installed anything recently.

EDIT: A quick google found this posted by stalks on the cp github:

Well, I made the following change, all back to normal now. Have setup a new couchpotato to test and was able to add movies, push them to sab, manage movies etc.

--- couchpotato/runner.py.broken        2013-01-13 20:34:58.252578108 +0000
+++ couchpotato/runner.py.fixed 2013-01-13 20:33:57.869622110 +0000
@@ -214,6 +214,7 @@
         'port': tryInt(Env.setting('port', default = 5000)),
         'ssl_cert': Env.setting('ssl_cert', default = None),
         'ssl_key': Env.setting('ssl_key', default = None),
+        'host': Env.setting('host', default = "0.0.0.0"),
     }

# Static path
@@ -258,7 +259,7 @@

while try_restart:
         try:
-            server.listen(config['port'])
+            server.listen(config['port'], config['host'])
             loop.start()
         except Exception, e:
             try:

I made the modification and it worked, but then couchpotato did an update possibly to overwrite what I just changed. It's hanging at the moment, but most other people said the fix worked.

Archived